Pomona Farming uses cutting-edge technology to farm sustainably and protect natural resources.
Across all of our facilities, lands, and crop types, we:
- Use automatic, real-time irrigation sensors to deliver precise amounts of water effectively
- Employ solar, wind and bio-diesel power to reduce our footprint and electric usage
- Recycle and re-use all water used in our processing plants
- Integrate various live technology feeds to constantly monitor plant, soil, and tree health
- Package our food using compostable and recyclable materials